Tuesday 21 February 2012

Feedback From Peers






Above is feedback from peers to allow me and my group full acknowledgement of what our media product lacks, and what our media product has.

As seen from the feedback sheets, there were numerous questions in which allowed me and the members in my group the an understanding of what our media products fails to produce towards audiences. As established through questions and answers, in particular the question 'Things that need developing are?', my group and i were made aware that many answers consisted of 'Poster is not clear'. This type of feedback allowed my group and i to see that the desired effect that we intended to have was met; this effect was to have those of the audience eager to find out what it is that the poster fully displays.

By feedback, i have been able to make changes to my media product with sufficient time being spare. It was feedback in addition which allowed me to be able to identify what effect my media product has upon the target audience and alter the effect if not matched with my desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment