Sunday 20 November 2011

Bob Kurtz Analysis

Media Presentation


This is my powerpoint that i constructed on my chosen title sequence designer; Bob Kurtz. Presenting this powerpoint developed my analytical skills on title sequences as it was required that i analysed two sequences from my chosen designer. I decided to analyse both 'The Pink Panther' and 'Are We Done Yet' which can be seen above. Doing research in to Bob Kurtz further allowed me to understand who he is, what influenced him in being a title designer, and how interesting it is to be able to understand briefly what a film is likely to be about just from what is seen from a short  a title sequence.


From what I have learnt, I can now expect to make my title sequence as good as title sequences developed by Bob Kurtz. His title sequences basically illustrated what was to expect from the film and this is what i must do within my title sequence. I therefore must ask myself questions when making my title sequences such as 'what is it that my title sequence is trying to convey to the audience?'

No comments:

Post a Comment